1st Repairs is an authorised JVC professional service centre. That means our technicians are 100% approved to repair all JVC camcorders and have manufacturer backed training and expertise.
The benefits of using an authorised JVC professional service centre are that you are getting your equipment serviced or repaired by quality, experienced and highly skilled camera experts.
We can offer repair services for:
All mains powered equipment that we repair is PAT tested as part of the service before it is returned to you.
In using 1st Aid Repairs to mend your broken JVC camcorder, not only do you get the advantage of JVC trained technicians, but we also hold genuine parts in stock and all our repairs are JVC manufacturer backed.
JVC handheld & 4G camcorders
JVC shoulder mounted JVC camcorders
JVC studio cameras
1. You contact one of our JVC camera specialists and describe the fault.
2. We diagnose the problem over the phone and provide a quote based on the information provided (parts and labour breakdown).
3. If you’re happy with the quote, we will send you an address label.
4. You send your camera in protective packaging by post to 1st Aid Repairs.
5. On arrival, your camera gets booked onto our repair management system and you get sent a job reference number and approximate timescale for repair (we usually aim to carry out camera repairs or service within 7-14 days).
6. If your JVC camera needs extra work, parts or we are unable to repair it, we will contact you by phone and discuss the best way to proceed.
7. Every repair includes a FREE clean and full camera service.
8. We return back to you in air-protected packaging to keep your camera safe and sound.
There is an inspection charge of £81.60 including VAT and a return courier charge of £24 including VAT, if required, for all unrepaired units.
We may be able to provide a guideline estimate for your repair if you email us the model number and a detailed description of the fault.
Our professional equipment repairs are charged at a rate of £78 per hour plus VAT plus parts.
Contact our JVC camera repair specialists
Get in touch with our JVC professional repair service centre today to see how we can help – email email@example.com or call 01892 525 327.
1. How much does it cost to fix my camera at your JVC repair centre?
We give a free online estimate for all JVC repair jobs. This is followed by a full quote after we have had a chance to fully assess your camera on its arrival. Please note that there is a £81.60 charge for water damage assessment because we need to take the whole camera apart.
2. How long does it take to repair my JVC Camera?
1st Aid Repairs aims to repair most broken JVC cameras within 14 days. Impact repairs take longer, as does the process if we have to request replacement parts. In the majority of cases, because we are JVC repair specialists, we have most JVC spare parts in stock for all JVC restorations.
3. Is there a warranty on the repair of my JVC camera?
We offer a six month warranty for JVC camera servicing and a three month warranty for minimum work and replacement parts (e.g LCD screen).
4. What is included in a JVC camera service?
Professional usage should have a service every year. Preventing a fault is always cheaper than waiting until it has gone wrong. With regular JVC camera servicing we can ensure we diagnose potential problems before they arise.
A JVC camera service with 1st Aid Repairs includes a full strip down of the camera, cleaning of sensors, gear blocks and lenses. Servicing of JVC compact video cameras involves stripping and cleaning the optics. We then reassemble and recalibrate the camera.
We do not undertake JVC TV repairs. You should contact your supplier or the Curry's knowhow team on 0344 5611 234.